10 / What is that velvet ?

06 April 2016


I finally busted out these blue velvet heels that I picked up from Zara last year. The problem is that I kept them in the shoe box so I kept forgetting that I had them, so I never went for them when getting dressed. You can't really tell in these photos but they are velvet (so soft) and in a deep blue, I know they look black but I assure you they are not. They are a stunning shoe and lets just say the box has been thrown and they are displayed and will never be forgotten again. I paired them with some navy shorts, ivory button-up and this cute tiny bag I picked up from Forever 21 for only $22. Steal! The color + it's the perfect size for your phone (unless you have a 6+), lipstick, keys and your cards it's a great bag and perfect for the summer.








Loft top (similar) | J.Crew shorts (similar) | Zara shoes (similar) | Forever 21 bag , sunglasses


Some other fun affordable bags // one , two , three , four , five



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.