10 / Coffee + Flowers

29 March 2016


I've been eyeing this wall for some time it's the perfect blogger wall, right? There's a coffee shop going up and I can't wait. My apologies for the quality of photos my husband snapped these with my iPhone and well we know how that goes. On to the outfit , these J.Crew shorts are a couple of years old and still a favorite of mine. I paired them with this Madewell tee I picked up a few weeks ago - this tee requires no tuck because it sits perfectly on the hips.  I'm always on the hunt for the perfect tee so far this Madewell tee is coming in first next to this  J.Crew tee. What can I say you can never have too many tee's right.













J.Crew shorts (similar) | Madewell tee , bag | Gap denim jacket | Zara shoes | F21 sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.