07 / Denim + white

15 March 2016



When I was a little girl my Papa always loved me dressed in all white he said I looked like an angel and maybe that's why I've always had a thing for white. If there's a top in 20 different colors I will most likely go for white there's just something about a crisp white top that looks so chic. If you can pull off white clothing it says two things about yourself 1. you're laundry game is on point. 2. you give zero fucks about the labor day rule. (both of these apply to me -just saying) If I had these Zara sneakers in white believe me they would've been on however I'm waiting to see if someone reading this will buy them for me. To break up the all white ensemble I threw on my go-to denim jacket, I love this jacket I've worn it so many more times than I thought I would. I wasn't big on the denim jacket trend until I found that perfect one thank you Gap designers. This jacket sits perfectly at my hips,  doesn't feel stiff and goes with everything I own it seems. This outfit was perfect for the Sunday stroll in North Park with my husband.
















Gap  denim jacket | Old Navy jeans | Zara sneakers | H&M tee | Forever 21 sunnies | Celine trio bag



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.