Get your link on

05 February 2016


The day has finally arrived - my Baltimore squad is here ! I am beyond excited it's been 3 long months since I've seen my girls and oh how I've missed them. This weekend we plan on laying on the beach in Coronado, eating tacos till our pants burst , riding bikes around North Park and hiking Torrey Pines. If you want to check out what kind of mischief we'll be getting into follow me on Instagram or you can find me on Snapchat (@my_beatboutique).
Happy Weekend.


This buffalo chicken recipe looks delish.
A great DIY I want to try.
Do I need another pair of sneakers ? Yes I do.
Another way to pull your hair back.
I need to learn how to make ceramics.
When can I move in ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.