Gal~entine's day

11 February 2016



When I was in grade school I use to looove giving Valentine's Day cards to everyone in my class and I've continued that tradition in my adulthood with my co-workers and girlfriends. I have a handful of girlfriends that are single and every year I send them a Valentine's day card with a little special note telling them how fabulous they are. You know a gal can never hear that enough. Being single surrounded by love birds is pretty harsh especially for those heartbroken ones so try doing a little something for your pal even if it's just a simple "You're awesome !" text believe me it will make their day. 

Do you do anything special for your single gal pals? 

(cards : Target dollar bin / heart pen : Wal-Mart )





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.