03 / The essential flat

23 February 2016


I wasn't to sure about this Zara top but once I tried it on I knew it was worth the keep because it can easily be dressed up or dressed down in this case it was perfect for a day of running errands. I picked up these shoes from Old Navy a couple of weeks ago and I can't stop wearing them they are super comfortable.  I love the color and they seem to go with everything which is a win in my book. Old Navy has been bringing it I've scored some great things from there lately. Now lets talk about this bamboo wall - how awesome is it? California has a very diverse plant life and I can't get enough of it.  Remember the days when a white wall was photograph worthy well lets add plant walls to that list shall we. 





top : Zara | jeans : Old Navy | scarf : Wal-Mart | shoes : Old Navy (TTS) | bag : Celine | glasses : Warby Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.