02 / Sac dress

17 February 2016




Sac dresses were invented for those "special days" us women dread once a month. I picked up this dress at Old Navy last week and it was the perfect dress to throw on when you're not feeling like your skinny self. I probably could've gone with an XS but I was looking for something to throw on when i'm running errands or to throw on over a swimsuit. A sac dress is basically sweat pants minus the pants - NOT built to flatter but built for comfort.  I wore this last week for my last cheat day for the next couple of months. Yep this gal is going on a diet, my little sister is getting married in July and I need to get photo ready and maid of honor dress ready. So this dress was perfect for a cheat day that included nachos, tacos, beers and ice cream. Go big or go home right!? 


dress | shoes: Zara (old) | scarf : Wal-Mart | sunnies : Forever 21 (old) | bag: Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.