My make-up bag is pretty small as you can see I'm not a big fan of make-up only because I don't know how to shop for it. I wish I was one of those girls who knew what eye shadow goes with your eye color and how to contour. I know what works and this stuff works for me. I prefer the natural look , nothing heavy , and long lasting because I don't want to touch up during the day. I've tried a lot products and these items are what has stuck with me for some time.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer // I've tried a few tinted moisturizer's and this one is my favorite so far. It's very light weight a non-makeup feel , gives good coverage and it's great for evening out my skin tone. I've heard that it has made some break-out however it's worked great for my skin.
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer // I don't always use concealer but when I do need more coverage this is it. I dab it under my eyes and over any blemisher or scarring. I normally let it sit for a few minutes before blending in I find that it stays on longer. I love this stuff it's a little pricey but a little goes a long way and it's worth it.
Cover FX Pressed Powder // Thank you to the lovely gal at Sephora that recommended this to me because I love this stuff. It's exactly what I want in a face powder : light weight, great coverage and looks natural. I've tried a lot of face powders and this one by far is my favorite. I'm constantly recommending this to friends because this stuff - two thumbs up.
1. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara (Carbon Black) // This is great mascara it elongates and thickens your lashes which is what I like. I wear a little bit when I'm wearing glasses but when I wear contacts I apply like 3 coats of this and wow transforms my eyelashes. The one con I have to say is it's a bitch to remove because it's so thick so I apply baby oil on a cotton ball and it comes right off.
2. E.L.F. Expert Eyeliner // I'm still working on my cat eye game and this wand is perfect for me. It has a marker like tip which makes it easy to apply and create that wing at the end of your eye lid. You that awesome cat eye we all so want and it's only like $3.
3. NYC Brow Pencil // I always get asked what I use on my brows well this is it this $2 pencil that works magic on my brows. It's the exact color of my brows and it lasts all day on my brows I only apply in my bare areas. Thanks to my Mom I never over plucked so my brows have been the same since high school (of course I pluck the strays but I never over pluck).
4. E.L.F. Eye Shadow (ain't that sweet) // I use this every day I apply a little on the corners of my eyes and my brow and it's perfect for the "I woke up like this" look.
5. E.L.F. Eye Shadow (cruisin chic) // I'm very cheap when it comes to eye shadow because I don't wear it enough to go over spend on it. I was actually looking for Maybelline's Color Tattoo eyeshadow but when I went to Target they were out and I found this one instead. I really like it the color is brown with a hint of gold. I apply it with a shadow brush and it blends in great it gives my eyes that pop it sometimes needs.
So tell me what do you have in your make-up bag ?
*this is not a sponsored post