01 / My current style

15 January 2016


Ever since I became a SoCal resident this has been my uniform light sweater, boyfriend jeans, sneakers and this bag which was my first California purchase. The weather here hasn't been too crazy it's pretty much 60's during the day and low 50's at night so a light sweater is all i've needed. I can't say enough good things about these denim pants I got them on major sale last year and they have been my go-to's ever since they're the perfect boyfriend jean without looking frumpy. Last year I missed out on the first edition of this sweater so when a similar version came out I definitely didn't waste any time. Here's to a relaxing weekend with my comfy uniform.





sweater (old) / denim ( similar ) / sneakers ( similar ) / bag 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.