Get your link on ...

21 December 2015




Can you believe Christmas is seriously days away I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. This Christmas flew by we were too busy unpacking and settling in that we didn't even put up a tree. Sigh, I know I was bummed about that too - next year will be different. I haven't been decorating but I sure have been surfing around the world wide web so here are some links for ya. 


One of the many things I love about the holidays are the sappy Christmas commercials this one  (here) in particular had me balling for a good 5 minutes. 

The perfect family portrait (here)

Netflix this (here) is genius. 

Awesome wreath (here)

Don't forget gift tags these are perfect & free

Fun stocking stuffers for the emoji fanatic (here)

Even though I can't justify spending that much on a candle this one is perfect for any girl.

This Brooklyn pad is amazing (here)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.