New Music for the Masses

26 June 2015


Photo by Zach Hollowell 

Just when I was beginning to have Bright Eyes / Conor Oberst withdrawls Desaparecidos comes out with a new album "Payola." Desaparecidos have only released one album prior to Payola and I felt it was too harsh and political  for me so I listened and appreciated the efforts but wasn't a fan of the first album in 2002. Payola is still protesting however with a lot more Bright Eyes sound and a less heavy sound. Don't get me wrong Payola is not your typical sappy heartbreaking Conor Oberst song it's Bright Eyes 2011 "The People's Key" sound. I enjoyed listening to this album especially "City on the Hill" it's been on repeat all day. 

     Payola
01 The Left Is Right
02 The Underground Man
03 City on the Hill [ft. Tim Kasher]

04 Golden Parachutes [ft. Laura Jane Grace]
05 Radicalized
06 MariKKKopa
07 Te Amo Camila Vallejo
08 Ralphy's Cut
09 Backsell
10 Slacktivist [ft. So So Glos]
11 Search the Searches
12 10 Steps Behind
13 Von Maur Massacre
14 Anonymous


Listen here  / more Music for the Masses here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.