01 // My Travels : Santa Cruz

19 June 2015


A few months ago we headed to California for my friend Katie's wedding. She is currently living in Oakland but chose to have her nuptials in Los Gatos which was a short bus ride from Santa Cruz. We flew into San Francisco, rented a car, and drove Highway 1 down to Santa Cruz. If you ever have a chance to take the 1 do it! Don't worry about time, just do yourself a favor and drive. It's the most beautiful drive I've ever taken. You will want to stop every 5 minutes to capture the Pacific at it's finest. The drive was a little over an hour, but with all the stops it took a little longer. Santa Cruz is filled with bicycles , surf boards , surfers and some of the most friendly people I've ever met. We stayed at Fairfield Inn & Suites which was walking distance from food , night life, and the beach. Santa Cruz felt like a movie and not to mention the best tortas I've ever had, and the burgers
(here) weren't too shabby .  Santa Cruz I'll see you real soon.
*More photos after the jump*



Taqueria Vallarta : for great tortas and burritos






.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.