W.W.W. 05

11 December 2013

WWW05

Sweater - Zara $79 / Leggings - Zara -$99 / Suede heels - Zara - $100 /
Leather ankle boots - Zara - $100 / Handbag - Madewell $168

Something about a chunky knit sweater and leggings screams sex kitten to me. I remember seeing Keri Russell on some late night show wearing a sweater and leggings and I thought the look was simply stunning. I'm a casual girl at heart and when casual looks stunning well I am all for it. When wearing a chunky knit it's a must that you wear a slim trouser, legging, jean or skirt to prevent yourself from looking too frumpy. Since I am short I find that pointy pumps elongate my legs and give me a more polished look. To take this look from day to night I would add a bootie to give me that edgy look. There you have it two looks in one day. Win win.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.