Lets Q&A

02 December 2013




I came across this fun Q&A on Vmac + Cheese courtesy of Victoria. I thought it would be a fun way to share a little bit more about me with you. It's always fun to learn more about my cyber friends so here are my answers now share yours.
1.    Your 1st celebrity crush?

Donnie Wahlberg (NKOTB)

2.    Favorite ice cream flavor?

Cookies n’ Cream 

3.    The best gift I ever received?

Sapphire ring from my Mom                                                            

4.    If you could learn any new skill, what would it be?

Piano.  I took lessons a few years ago but I never stuck with it wish I would’ve. 

5.    Favorite holiday?

Christmas 

6.    Nicest compliment someone’s given you?

I have an infectious smile. 

7.    You win the lottery. What’s the first thing you splurge on?

(besides paying off our debts) Book a trip to South Africa and a Chanel bag (in this order) 

8.    The high point of last weekend?

Acing my mid- term.
 
9.    Cat person /dog person?

Both

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.