I'm Thankful ...

28 November 2013

photo c/o
 
I am thankful for my parents and their unconditional love, guidance and support throughout my life.
I am thankful every day for my wonderful husband who loves supports and inspires me to be the best version of myself.
I am thankful for my niece her laughter, sweet smile and most of all that she is a happy healthy 2 ½ year old.
I am thankful for having such an amazing group of friends. My life would be pretty empty without my girls.
I’m thankful for all of you who stop by my little spot on the information super highway your comments and sweet words mean the world to me. Thank you.I am thankful most of all for my health.
Untraditional Thanks….

Outback cheese fries
The smell of pumpkin anything
Being able to walk to work
Sweats are making a comeback
iPhone (sad but true)
cat snuggles
J.Crew button ups
Madewell handbags


Happy Thanksgiving !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.