Summer Playlist : vol 9 (Labor day weekend edition)

30 August 2013

Photo via


Labor day is here and all I've been playing are The Beach Boys, Paul Simon and Violent Femmes. Groups that instantly take me to the beach. Just listening to Surfer Girl by the Beach Boys I picture my husband on a boogie board playing in the water. Even though I can't swim I still love spending time by the water, even if it's just floating around on a raft or watching the waves crash into the sand. When we lived in the Gulf Coast we didn't take full advantage of living minutes from the beach. Now that we don't have quick access , I miss it . So this weekend we will play tourist , lay out by the pool and just enjoy the next four days off. Yay for holidays.
Have a great weekend.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.