radio silence

17 July 2013

via

Sorry for the radio silence this week it's been the longest week of my life. My weekend flew by and before I knew it it's Wednesday and I have nothing to say. Do you have days like that ? Feeling uninspired , zero motivation and for the first time in a long time my mind/ thoughts are quiet. It's almost as if my body is in motion but my thoughts are paused. How does that happen ? PMS? Normally at work I keep my notepad handy because I am constantly writing ideas, doodles or random thoughts however this week the pages are blank. Listening to music and running has been giving me the relief I need. I'm hoping this weekend will wake up my thoughts . My husband asked me what I want to do this weekend and I'm requesting a day of exploring. I bought some film for my Holga camera and we'll see where Saturday will take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.