My pretty in pink pouch

13 May 2013



 


Shop my look  > shorts & jacket- F21 [similar shorts] [jacket]  / top- J.Crew (old) / heels : Ralph Lauren
Clutch- Gap / sunnies : H&M similar
 
A couple of weeks ago I snatched up this pink clutch from the Gap on major sale($14.99) ! I don't know about you but I am always on the hunt for a new favorite clutch or bag. So say hello to my new favorite clutch , she will bring color to any outfit whether casual or dressy. Friday night we went to grab some dinner and wasn't sure what to wear [go figure!] and so on this rare occasion I threw something on and it worked- Yippie!!! That rarely happens to me, especially when it comes to the top bun. Right before bed I pick my hair up  to brush my teeth and wash my face and I can make the cutest messy bun in seconds. Now when I'm needing this messy bun to happen for work or going out - it NEVER happens. Oh well sometimes you "bun -it " and sometimes you "bunt it." On this Friday night I took my messy bun , pink clutch and I had a great outfit and a great night.

1 comment:

  1. That's a fun look! I like the bright pop of colour. ;D

    http://thatbackpacker.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.