What I'm wearing { this weekend }

18 April 2013




Hello Friday !!! I'm finally feeling much better and my Mom's in town and I am one happy gal. This weekend is going to be filled with some shopping, sight seeing and much needed Mommy time. Since the weather is suppose to be a little colder than it has been I'll be toting a sweater with me. I guess I packed them away too early, in my defense April is almost over. I'm hoping this is only temporary Maryland.

This weekend I hope to :
Make my balcony look like this .
Saturday morning making these pancakes for my Mom.
Replaying this song a zillion times because I just love it that much. (this week's fave song)

Hope you have a great weekend.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. These things would make such a comfy outfit <3

    Great blog!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.