It's the most wonderful time of the year...

15 March 2013

It's that time of year again : live music , good food, summer dresses and floppy hats. It's no secret that I love music, especially in the form of a music festival. I remember my crush starting in 1997 when I attended Rockfest in Dallas. I knew from that moment on that me + music festival = LOVE. There's nothing like seeing ALL your favorite bands all in one day, it's like family reunion. I've been lucky enough to have attended some of these festivals and some I have on my bucket list ie. Coachella. Summer hasn't even arrived yet and we have festivals coming to a city near you , hopefully. Which will you be attending ? 




 Coachella - Indio, CA. April 12-14 & April 19-21
 Jazz Fest - New Orleans, LA. April 26- May 5
 Hangout Music Festival - Gulf Shores, AL May 17-19
 Sasquatch - Gorge, WA. May 24-27
 Houston Free Press - Houston , TX June 1-2
 Governors Ball - New York City June 6-9
 Bonnaroo - Manchester,TN June 13-16
 Pitchfork - Chicago, IL. July 19-21
 Lollapalooza - Chicago, IL. August 2-4
 Austin City Limits - Austin,TX October 4-6 & October 11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.