button up

05 March 2013






There's always something so crisp about a button up top. Last year I was at J.Crew browsing the kids section looking for something cute for my niece and I spotted this top in the boys section. I creepishly looked around to see if anyone would notice this 30 something gal looking at boy tops in the sale rack. Of course I could've been looking for a top for the son I don't have but at that time I wasn't thinking about all of that. It was then that I discovered I can fit in a size 12 in boys and boys tops are much cheaper than women's button ups. Needless to say according to J.Crew I have a "nephew" that wears a size 12.
top : Crew Cuts (old)
jeans : Forever 21
heels : Ralph Lauren

glasses : Warby Parker (Huxley)

1 comment:

  1. Love button ups every day...
    Only problem? Ironing them. Torture.
    You look cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.