VINE APP

01 February 2013


So you may have noticed this week on Instagram or Twitter a lot of people joining VINE . It's a new app that allows you to record 6 second videos. Unlike the video option on your phone with VINE all you do is hold down the screen and you can record 2 second clips each time and it will tie them all together to make one video. You can also share them to your Facebook and/or Twitter just like Instagram.
This is on a whole other level from Instagram because it's more on a 3D level. Some bloggers have shared outfits, recipes and their daily routine. Which is great because you can actually hear what they sound like and in some cases get a glimpse of what they listen to. Surprising in some cases. I've had such a great time with this app and I just wanted to share my new love with you all.
* you can follow my videos @my_beatboutique *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.