Layer up

27 January 2013



sweater,handbag : J.Crew / pants,tights: The Loft / shoes : Urban Outfitters (old) / cuff : Madewell

Winter has arrived and I thought I was prepared for East Coast winters and I am now realizing that I am not. I'm currently making a list of what I will be needing for the next 3 winters and intend to take full advantage of all winter sales. So in the mean time it's a lot of layering for me. I found this past week that wearing tights or leggings under my pants is a great way to keep the legs warm, and it gives me that pop of color I love. I'm so glad I don't have a shortage of tights in my closet because I plan on making tights a wardrobe staple till Spring. What are your winter essentials besides the obvious coat, scarf, ear muffs and gloves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.