Fancy feet

30 January 2013


top, jacket : J.Crew similar top similar jacket / shoes : Banana Republic (old)
 tights : The Loft / brooch : thrift store / earrings : NY & Co.

I normally don't take pictures with my coat on however today was just another one of those red tights kind of day and I couldn't help myself. Red tights have been giving my feet the right amount of fanciness they need. Since this chilly weather is still among us I have been wearing either tights or leggings under my jeans. Yep I'm old and warm , so what gives. I know a black turtleneck and jeans isn't nothing to write home about ... now add a pop of color and now you got something.

I should apologize for the back drop on my outfit posts lately since the weather has been quite chilly lately rather than seeing me bundled up like bear. I have been taking my outfit pictures on our way out and since we always seem to make a work- out of everything, we have been taking the stairs instead of elevator.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.