blue & green

06 January 2013

 
 
 
 
// skirt , top , satchel : J.Crew // tights, belt : Target // booties : Forever 21 // bracelets : gifts & Madewell //

Hello first outfit of 2013! Feels great to be back to snapping my outfits and style. Don't get me wrong I haven't been walking around in the nude , I just haven't been wearing anything worth documenting. This Texas gal is having a little bit of trouble with D.C. weather and dressing for it. So basically I've been wearing lots of cozy knits and sweats. This weather is no joke, cold real cold. I have a closet full of clothes and none of it seems to keep me warm. I am regretting all the warm coats I have passed up on the past couple of months. So you will be seeing a lot of tights around here, good thing there isn't a shortage in my drawer.
 
How was your Christmas ? Mine ? Santa aka my husband was good to me this year. I got not one but two great bags , this J.Crew satchel along with a new cross body bag that I will share with you later this week. However the best gift I received this Christmas was from my Mom. Check out the bling on my right hand ... you see it? My Dad gave this ring to my Mom many moons ago and I wore it the day of my quincenera , my graduation day and my wedding day. Since all my special days have passed Mama finally figured I was old enough and responsible enough to own it. This ring holds A LOT of memories for me and lets just say this ring will be worn till I am that old cat lady with bright red lips , reading Vogue on my recliner and remembering when I use to have a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.