Bows & Red lips

14 December 2012

top : Forever 21 (old) / denim : The Loft / shoes : Franco Sarto /
purse : J.Crew /glasses : Warby Parker (Huxley) / cuff : Madewell 




 After this pin I was on the hunt for a bow. Luckily I came across this top a few months ago at
Forever 21 and I can't stop wearing it. Girls can wear bow's too.
On another note, the holidays have officially begun for me, I am home in Texas. Yay! These next few weeks I'll be spending some much needed time with my family and my niece Elliot. So please excuse the radio silence on here. You can always catch up with me on Instagram {@my_beatboutique), or Twitter (@mybeatboutique) .

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is so casual but at the same time it's incredibly trendy. Plus, the red lipstick gives it a chic vibe as well. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.