2012 Blog Yearbook

29 December 2012




















Sorry for the radio silence these past couple of weeks. For those of you who don't already know I was home for the holidays (Texas) and expected to blog while I was home however my health had other plans. Arriving back home was exciting but soon realized Texas did not have the same feeling. My trip was filled with family, friends and my worst enemy the flu. However sick or not I somehow managed to make the best of my trip and of course take tons of pictures, which I will share with you real soon. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I can't wait to share with you what Santa brought me.
 
Here are a few of my favorite outfits/moments of this year. I'd like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who comments , follows , reads and visits my little spot via the information super highway. Thank you for excepting me and liking me for ME and even though we've never met you hold a special place in my heart. I hope to one day meet you wonderful people who give me encouragement when I need it and listen to me when I want to be heard.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.