Sandy prep

31 October 2012


Sandy came and went and this was all I needed . Sandy's wrath began Monday morning we woke up to mist which by 3pm turned into full on down pour. By 5pm it was a wind storm outside. While my kitties and hubby slept I Pinterest my heart out and all phones stayed fully charged just in case the power went out. As we stayed in our jammies bundled up on the couch watching movies Sandy gave our windows a run for their money. Now that we have 2 hurricanes {Isaac & Sandy} under our belt we are hopefully done for this year.
I know a lot of East Coasters had it worse than us and I hope and pray for everything to get back to "business as usual" for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you stayed safe and had back up (i.e. nail polish and sprees).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.