My week with Instagram

03 February 2012

Follow me on Instagram - @myr_na
Mississippi River

Texas State line


some fave Texas spots Jack in the Box and Buc-ee's

The Smiths are a much need for a road trip

Time to make the donuts... Stopped at a local bakery at 4am for some fresh donuts and coffee

Had some much needed Elliot time ♥ {my niece}

Great times with my bestie Chrissy

Vincent Camuto booties, Zara dress, JCrew sweater, Target tights


My boo ♥looking hadsome in a cardi 


Last Thursday we decided to head home to Texas for the weekend. The nine hour drive isn't so bad when you have a great pilot. We stopped at a few of our fave places and got to spend some time with friends and family. This weekend we are headed to Louisiana for a fun filled weekend with some great Nawlins {New Orleans} friends. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.