Look what the wind blew in...

12 February 2012

beanie/clutch/sweater/cuff : JCrew | pants : The Limited | boots : Zara | glasses : RayBan | watch : Micheal Kors | socks : F21





Hello outfit posts ! These past two weeks I have been tested in the time management department.  Those of you who are full time employees and students you know exactly what I am talking about. Now let me address the beanie, Saturday I woke up to cold twister. The temperature dropped to a windy 50 degrees (gasp) the whole city felt like it was under a Dyson hand dryer. And since I was spending the day shopping around with my gal pal Katie I needed an alternative to my usual pony tail. I'm sure I looked silly with a beanie and no coat , that is until we saw someone walking around with a tank top , thin cardigan and gloves.  


xx -Myrna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.