My week with Instagram

02 December 2011

All pics edited using Instagram app - follow me @myr_na





Happy December!!! 22 days till i see my family ♥ , 25 days till Christmas and 66 days till my hubby finally comes home ♥♥ This week was a great kick off to the end of the year. I relaxed this weekend with my kitties , looked at my J.Crew catalog about a million times and prepped for Saturday's Jingle Bell 5K Run i will be running with my friend Mimi, who also did The Art Run with me (here) . Since this run will be very early in the morning on the beach , your probably thinking "oh how nice" ummm no more like brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... i made myself a new running playlist. A good playlist is the key to running long distance , for me it is. Here's a peek at my playlist for Sat. Have a great weekend !

1. Lykke Li - Get Some
2. Bright Eyes - Road to Joy
3. The Strokes - Gratisfaction
4. Two Door Cinema - What You Know
5. Metric - Gold Guns Girls
6. Arctic Monkeys - Brainstorm
7. Matt and Kim - It's A Fact
8. M.I.A. - Boyz
9. Deftones - Engine No. 9
10. Slayer - New Faith
11. System of the Down- BYOB 12. Prison Song
13. At The Drive In - Arcarsenal
14. Toadies - Quitter
15. Lil Wayne- Best Rapper Alive

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.