My week with Instagram

10 November 2011

Hello Friday ! Here is what my week looked like . If you have an iPhone or iTouch
 download Instagram it will change your life PROMISE and
while your there follow me @myr_na .

Loving my new Steve Madden Pembrook booties I ordered them off endless.com
on a Thursday night and they were at my door Saturday morning oh and did I
mention I got them 20% off along with FREE shipping.

My Saturday outfit : JCrew sweatshirt | Old Navy vest | Banana Republic lounge pants
and my Converse.

Winter is here and that means time to bust out my UGG moccasins. My hubby bought
these for me a couple of Christmas's ago and I love them . Very warm and since they have
a sole you can still wear them out to run errands.

Loving my new striped Forever 21 blazer.

It was very gloomy here in the South so I knew color was a must.
Today's outfit : JCrew sweater seen here | Forever 21 maxi skirt seen here |Old Navy booties seen here

Keeping me warm at night are my sweet kitties : (back) Chase aka BUBBS and (front) Chloe Bear.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
XX ♪


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.