My week with Instagram

29 September 2011



This pic of my niece Elliot melts my heart. I picked her up some cute things at H & M in Atlanta this
kittie hat, polka dot top and polka dot corduroy pants. I love and miss her so much.


My Mom, the catholic gave my sister, sister in law and myself these wooden/saint bracelets that were blessed. It's a religious take on arm candy.


My horsin' around top I picked up at H&M. Brought me such joy when it made it's first public apperance at work today.


Sept. 29 marked the 20th anniversary of Nirvana Nevermind album. I remember the first time I heard this cassette I was instantly obsessed. Bummed I will never get to see them in concert.
                         Happy Anniversary Nevermind!!!                        


You have Instagram? Follow me : Myr_na 
Mr. Sunshine for brightening up my day.
Have a wonderful weekend, outift posts starting up again next week. 

4 comments:

  1. That first picture is SO cute!

    -Laura xox
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! What a cute baby.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! I love instagram, visit my blog and let me know what your name is so I can follow you! I'm under redsolesandredwine!

    www.redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much ladies.

    @Jen- Instagram name is Myr_na , I'll look you up.

    XX-Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.